BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 30, 2009

glenn martin dds

Well, for starters, glenn martin dds is a clay mation cartoon about... idk what it is really about... its just about a bunch of random things put together into this one show that is supposed to be about a dentist ( or glentist! ). first off, I think the idea of a show about a dentist is a little strange in the first place. I really want to know what the guy who came up with the show was thinking. He was probably sitting around trying to think of a brilliant idea for a tv show. Then he probably thought, " I have it!! It is my best idea yet!!! It will be a clay mation cartoon about a dentist that travels in a trailor!!! I will make them have four fingers and everything!!!! And the icing on the cake... I will make it inappropriate and advertise it on nick!!! This is KILLER." Then he brought it to the producers of nick and they LOVED it. So, now it is just a pointless show that probably no one else cares about it except me catherine laura and colleen. At least it brought a lot of laughs to our lunch table. Ya, we are wasting our time watching a really weird show, but we dont have anything else to do with our time anyway.

0 comments: